the color in my life

the color in my life

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our first week

We were inseparable after our two first dates. Not only was Brian tall, tan, and cute, but he was the sweetest man I ever met. 
Within that first week I remember calling my dad on my 25 minute drive to work and telling him who Brian Morgan was.
I was so excited. I told my dad that I met someone, someone different. I told him that I have never had these strong of feeling for someone for years. Usually though while dating, I have always said, Oh I like this...this...and this BUT i can’t stand that.that.that.that.that.that.that (all being big and inportants "thats”) about him. I couldn’t tell my dad one "that" about him. Brian Morgan is a sweetheart, gentle and tender hearted, is firm in the gospel, respectful to me, is adventurous; athletic...He is just like my dad. A great man.
My dad said he could hear it in my voice as I went on about Brian Lorenzo Morgan. He told me, Chelsie I have NEVER heard you this happy. I think he is your one. && I knew it, and agreed entirely.


from the very beginning my heart sings this for Brian.

I've known it from the moment that we met..No doubt in my mind where you belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment